Friday, March 26, 2010

This morning I turned in my Bible to Proverbs 31.  I wanted to read again about what I am supposed to be.  I truely want to be God's servant, his child, just his...but I keep getting in the way.  The parts of P-31 that stand out to me were these:
She brings her husband good, not harm, all the days of her life.
She opens her arms and hands to the needy.
She is clothed with strength and dignity; she can laugh at the days to come (my study Bible says that means she is free from anxiety and worry).
A woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.
Um...well, I am failing all of these.  Satan is working hard on me these past few days.  He has filled my heart with worry, hurt feelings, anxiety, and fear.  Maybe tomorrow will be better, but it's only 6:45 this morning...a long day of battling with S ahead.
I guess this is the part of my blog that the kids will see my "not so great" side. 

No comments: