Monday, March 29, 2010

I'm smelling coffee...

"I'm smelling coffee, birds are singing just outside, here comes your mercy streaming in with the morning light!"

"Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; GREAT is your faithfulness."   ~Lamentations 3:22-23

Well, I am smelling coffee, and drinking it, but the birds haven't woken up yet, and it's still dark outside, but in a little while they will, and I will be here at home!   Yay, I have the day off, and tomorrow and Wednesday too!  So excited, I have been needing a break to just be home.  Last week was very difficult, I feel so much relief that it's over.  The only place I would rather be than here at home is at our new home.  We had another family come and look at the house last night, but we haven't heard from them yet, praying that TODAY will be the day!  We would just love to have a contract!  We went out to the new house yesterday, and it was just so beautiful...so peaceful and the sky is just so amazing!  Everything was budding out, there are so many pretty plants and flowers still left from when Marilyn had her beautiful yard...can't wait to freshen it up and see what will grow!

No comments: