Saturday, March 27, 2010

God's Mercy is NEW every morning!

Thank you Lord, for this beautiful sunshine, and for your forgiveness and completely unconditional love!

Colossians 3:23-24 says, "Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward.  It is the Lord Christ you are serving."  I think God knew that we were trying to do the right thing by painting the office the pretty, warm yellow!  It probably made him smile, just for the 24 hours that the paint was there.  It's just paint though.

The other thing I learned from this was also from Colossians 4:6, "Let your conversation be always be full of GRACE, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone." I know that I need to learn when to be quiet.  Sometimes my strong opinions and hurt feelings get the best of me.  I know that I need to just need to pray sometimes, instead of verbalizing what I'm feeling.

I feel so much better today, God is good...all the time.

No comments: