Tuesday, March 30, 2010

How priceless is your unfailing love!  Both high and low among men find refuge in the shadow of your wings.  Psalm 36:7

This morning I am just so thankful for God's unfailing love!  He loves me when I'm happy, when I'm down, when I make poor choices, when I make great choices...and all of the times in between.

We're struggling a tiny bit here in the Alexander abode.  We have shown our home 3 times in 2 weeks, and have no offers yet.  I keep wondering what I am doing wrong, is it not clean enough?  Is it ugly?  But I know those things are just S trying to get us down.  God has a plan, he has a perfect plan...perfect timing...that's so comforting.  I need to keep reminding myself of his unfailing LOVE and his unfailing PLAN!

We are just so excited about our new home!  It's so pretty out there...so peaceful and comfortable.  I am just so excited about decorating, gardening, and transforming it into the place we call home.  I have so many ideas about decorating, but I am having trouble deciding on a paint color for the kitchen.  It has no direct natural light, only indirect, so I'm thinking it needs to be a lighter color.  I really want to include barn red, sage green, and creamy white, because I just love those colors together.  Just need my mom's help, I think!  These are some pictures of decor that I love...just random things!

Janna Wilson (I think!)

These are from some of my favorite blogs, linked on the sidebar.  I have just been filing them on my desktop, so I don't have all of the sources listed.  All of these ladies are so incredibly talented!  I would love to have a natural decorating ability!

No comments: