Tuesday, May 08, 2012

I am a daughter of the Most High God!

I am feeling some changes already since trying to get healthy!  Isn't that amazing?  It's only been 6 days, but I feel so much better already.  I am still a little tired in the afternoon and evening, but that seems to be improving too!  I feel like my skin is looking better, and I am feeling a lot less "puffy".  I am not sure if this has anything to do with anything, but I am feeling differently about my depression.  I think that I have self-medicated my depression with food for so many years that I am a little more sensitive or emotional.  I don't feel more depressed, though, I actually feel like that is better.  I think since I was pregnant with Claire my depression has worsened to the point of "not" feeling anything sometimes when I would normally have an emotional response.  I've changed a lot this week.  I know that it seems like a short time, but the days have been so long for me.  I've done a lot of thinking this week, about where I want to go on this journey, about how I am going to get there, and I think the most important thing I've been trying to concentrate on is this:


No comments: