Sunday, May 20, 2012

One day at a time...

I have been taking this weight loss journey one day at at time...that's all I can handle.  When I start to think about how far I have to go, I get completely overwhelmed.  It seems so slow going, and I've been so tired.  I think I am going to make an appointment to see my doctor just to check my blood pressure and see if there is anything else I can do to feel a little better.  I have been so grumpy.  I want my coffee.  I want ice cream.  I want sweet and sour chicken and crab rangoon...ugh.  I have been recording every single bite of food or drink that goes into my mouth on Sparkpeople.com.  I have exercised 15 out of the last 17 days, for at least 30 minutes, plus did all of the cooking, cleaning, diapering, waking up at night with babies, and a 2 day garage sale...seems like I should have burned a zillion calories.  When I weighed in on Thursday, I had only lost 2 more pounds...and every day since then the scale says I have gained those two pounds back.  I am discouraged tonight.  Maybe I will feel better in the morning...I really hope so.

No comments: