Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Three Weeks!

Three weeks ago tonight I decided to change my life, and I am doing it!  Slowly.  Ha!  I have had a little bit of trouble yesterday and today with my eating.  I am kind of a creature of habit, so when I find a routine that's comfortable and I (kind-of) know what I am doing, I like to stick with it.  The past two days have been busy and I've not been home very much, so I have struggled with food and exercise.  Tomorrow I should be back on track!  I weigh in the morning, so we'll see how that goes!  I am going to do this, slowly, but surely!

Katie's last day of 6th grade is tomorrow.  This school year has gone by so quickly.  It doesn't seem that long ago that we dressed her in her little uniform to go to kindergarten and now there is only one more day of those plaid uniforms.  I added a few pictures of her through the years...she was and still is so beautiful and sweet!  We love you Sweet Pea, and we are so proud of the young woman you are becoming!


Katie in her cap and gown, graduating from Kindergarten!


Katie on the first day of 1st grade!



Katie on the first day of 3rd grade!

No comments: