Thursday, May 10, 2012

Week 2--I'm comin' for YOU!

Today is the first day of Week 2 of my journey!  I am so excited!  I can't believe I've made it this far!  Last night I went grocery shopping and SURVIVED! Ha!  I was so nervous about how seeing all of the foods I used to eat would affect me, but I made it!  I bought a lot of things for healthy meals and snacks for everyone.  I am still just so motivated and feel amazing about this!  So...my official numbers...are you ready for this?  I am not ready to share my starting weight, because well, it's just terrible...but one week ago I weighed in 11.8 pounds heavier than this morning! WOOHOO!  I am just tickled pink! I know that I won't lose as much this week as the first week, but I am going to just keep walking, eating, and praying!  Week 2...you're goin' down!

-11.8

P.S.  I have been trying to "jog" about 50 yards at a time during my walk...probably walking 100-150 yards, jogging 50, walking, jogging, etc.  I am almost DYING after those little bursts of jogging...but like Jillian says, "Unless You Puke, Faint or Die, Keep Going!"



No comments: