I wanted to share our list:
1. Read the Bible EVERY DAY.
2. Go to bed by 10pm or earlier.
3. Both get our exercise in before the kids get up.
4. Water-drink it.
5. Make eating breakfast every day a priority.
6. Take our vitamins every day.
7. Blog about it...the good and the bad.
8. Eat whole foods as much as possible, avoiding chemicals and artificial ingredients.
9. Find ways to fit in small bits of exercise each day, playing with kids, gardening, yard work.
And (boldly) I would like to share our official "Before" picture as a couple that we took this evening, and a photo that Katie took of Claire and I on Sunday before church. We will be adding "During" pictures as we go along...we can do this...I know we can!
I wanted to add that today would have been my Grandma's 99th birthday if she were here today. I miss you so much Grandma! Maybe this little nudge to get healthy is heaven-sent from her. Love you, Grandma, so very much.