Monday, January 14, 2008

27 Weeks!


Our little guys is 27 weeks this week. As I'm typing this, he is just squirming around like crazy. I will never tire of that feeling! I feel so blessed to have him.

My sister and I talked a little bit about the baby shower again this weekend, and we're thinking either the 1st or 15th of March. Yay! I can't wait. Kris thinks we need to do it on the 1st, so we will have plenty of time to get the things we still need after we have been "showered". I started a registry at Wal-Mart, but we didn't get to go shopping with the little scanner thing yet, so I think Katie and I might try and do that this week. She wants to help pick out some things for him.

Katie is getting really excited about meeting him, I think. She just seems more enthusiastic. I was looking at some pictures that I had processed of Katie holding baby Tre (above photo) when he was tiny, and the look of love on her face is priceless...I can't imagine how much she will adore her own brother. (I hope it's a bunch!)

It's crazy to think that in 13 weeks or less we will get to hold him in our arms, and touch his tiny hands, and kiss his sweet head, and just look at him all we want. Yay! That in itself makes me so happy! I remember when Katie was born, Kris and I would just look at her, for the longest times, just in total and complete awe of the tiny creation that God had given us. She was amazing, and I can't believe we get to do that all over again! What a HUGE Blessing and honor!

No comments: