Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Dr. visit and our karate girl


I went to see Dr. today. Everything still looks good! I gained another 4 pounds this month, which really made me cringe! Dr. said that 12 pounds is not bad for being 6 months along, so I guess I am still ok! My goal was to not gain over 15 pounds, but I am not so sure that's going to happen. Baby Asher's heartbeat was in the 140's-150's. I love listening to his heart beat...it's the most wonderful sound! I go back every two weeks now, so we're coming in on the home stretch! Yay! I'm so excited! My goal for the next two weeks is to REALLY watch my sugar closely, and try and not have too many desserts.


Katie had karate last night, she does so well in there now. She's still a little wild, and not completely 100% focused while she is listening to Master Lewis, but she loves it so much. She is really enjoying having a "sport" that she is good at. We're so very proud of her!

No comments: