Tuesday, January 29, 2008

29 weeks!

I'm feeling a little bit better today. My head still aches, but the crazy nose thing is tapering off. I really want to get back to being blessed and blogging---I've missed sharing my thoughts and joy here.

We're 29 weeks this weeks-about 10 weeks to go! I am so excited! I also spoke with my boss about taking 12 weeks off instead of 8, and it looks like that will work out! I am thrilled! I can't even imagine taking 3 months off with my boy-and my girl-two of the months I will be out will be on Katie's summer break! I'm looking forward to spending the summer at home. Yay! :o) I want to really savor and enjoy it, so I am going to try very hard to get organized before baby comes, so I can just enjoy the time at home. I know it won't all be peaches and cream, but I think I will always treasure that time at home. I don't know if I will get to ever be a SAHM, I don't know if Kris will get a new job, I don't know how we will afford daycare if I have to go back to work, but I know God has a plan-HE's the MAN with the PLAN!

I see Dr. tomorrow, and I will for sure be asking her what in the world the pulling feeling is clear accross the top of my belly. I am not sure if Asher is just growing so much, or if my body is just rearranging, but it has really been worse lately. There are times when it almost doubles me over, just because it aches...I'm sure everything is fine...I'm just old and whiney!

Well, I need to get a little bit of work done today (tons, actually) so I will blog more when I can. It's good to be back...I've missed being here.

No comments: