Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Hebrews 13

This morning I read the 13th chapter of Hebrews. I had started reading at the 11th chapter about faith a couple of days ago, so I thought I would just finish the book. Well, this morning, I looked at the chapter, and at the top it said, Concluding Exhortations, so I thought, oh, that's just the good-bye part of Paul's letter, I should just skip it and start a new book. I am so glad that I didn't. My prayer was this morning for God to please speak to me, to tell me that he was going to make everything alright. When I read that chapter, He DID speak to me. One little passage says, "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you."(the end of 13:5) and 13:6 says, "So we say with confidence, The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" I have had a heavy anxiety these past few days. I am dreading the time 5 whole months from now that I will have to leave my boy at daycare. It has seriously been causing a feeling of physical pain in my chest...like heartbrokenness. I, in my earthly knowledge and brain of ideas, don't know how it would be possible for me to stay at home with him for a while...but I have a feeling that HE does! I know that NOTHING is impossible with God---nothing!

Nothing is impossible with God.
Nothing is impossible with God.
Nothing is impossible with God.

Nothing.
No, not one thing.
Nothing.

It's going to be ok. He will make a way. He will show me what to do. I have faith. I have every confidence...Lord...please help me truly believe.

No comments: